DPIS is a global monitoring system that protects sensitive sites such as airports, nuclear power plants, bivouacs, tactical plots, industrial sites or large areas such as forests.
Operational in 2 hours, this modular system consists of a 20m mast equipped with a 360° infrared camera, a mobile and portable monitoring station :
To supervise and detect:
- Intrusion and detection inside the protected area (up to 1500 m)
To control and decide:
- Multi-threat management system day & night, persistent and permanent.
- Drone support to confirm detected intrusions
To verify and intervene:
- Intervention, real-time tracking and guidance of the intervention team through tablets / smartphones
- Transmission of the real-time situation to remote control pc or smartphone for supervision