SMDR2® monitors an axis, frontier, forest, mobile construction site, pipe line, large urban or outdoor space to see and know what is happening in this area, to understand and control the situation, to know the threats and to anticipate events.
Rapidly deployable, SMDR2 is autonomous and discreet, yet able to monitor large areas. It detects activities in the surveillance zone, and assists in the recognition and identification of potential threats. This system is adaptable to any type of single pickup vehicle and double cab.
Simple and robust:
It comes with :
· A 6.8m high (deployed) mast that provides 360° camera visibility, with an optional azimuth position unit that allows the radar to cover 360° ;
· An electro-optical system consisting of a thermal imager (infrared) with continuous magnification and a day / night camera ;
· An electronically scanned Doppler radar with a radar scan angle of 90° in azimuth and 20° in tilt ;
Tools and advanced software:
· a control station with a supervisor’s dashboard on the passenger side , with a joystick to control the camera allowing the area to be monitored in real time.
· decision-making and interpretive tools: data fusion and correlation, predictive algorithms.
· Satcom facility to receive and transmit data, images and videos to a remote headquarters.
· module to re-play incidents and create reports (admissable as proof )
Rapidly deployable, it is autonomous and discreet, able to monitor large areas, detect activity in the surveillance zone, and assist in the recognition and identification of potential threats. This system is adaptable to any type of single pickup vehicle and double cab.Ask for your demo ...